Information we collect
When you use our website, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Comments: If you leave a comment on our site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- Log files: We may collect information about your computer hardware and software, including your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our website.
How we use your information
We use the personal information you provide to us in order to:
- Provide you with the services and information you request.
- Respond to your inquiries and requests.
- Improve our website and the services we offer.
- Communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our website.
How we share your information
We do not share your personal information with third parties except as necessary to provide you with the services and information you request, or as required by law. We may share your personal information with service providers who help us to operate our website or to provide you with the services you request.
If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt-out by following the instructions included in those emails. If you have an account with us, you may also update your communication preferences in your account settings.
You may also choose to disable cookies in your web browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
If you have an account with us, you may access, update, or delete the personal information we hold about you by logging into your account and editing your profile.
You may also request that we delete your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We take reasonable precautions to protect the personal information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Changes to this policy