Doral, Florida, is a thriving city located in Miami-Dade County, just west of Miami. Known for its golf courses, parks, and strong business environment, Doral has a population of approximately 68,000. Here’s a guide to help you explore Doral:
- Population: Doral is a diverse city, with a large Hispanic population, primarily consisting of Venezuelan, Cuban, and Colombian communities. This diversity is reflected in the city’s culture, events, and dining options.
- Trump National Doral Miami: This luxury golf resort features four championship golf courses, including the famed Blue Monster. The resort also offers a spa, fitness center, and various dining options for guests and visitors.
- Doral Central Park: This 82-acre park is perfect for a day outdoors, offering walking and jogging paths, playgrounds, picnic areas, sports facilities, and a splash pad for children.
- Events & Festivals: Doral hosts various events throughout the year, such as the annual Fourth of July celebration, the Doral Food and Wine Festival, and the Miss Art Deco Pageant. Check the city’s event calendar for more information.
- Accommodations: Doral offers a range of accommodations, from budget-friendly hotels to luxury resorts. Some popular options include the Trump National Doral Miami, the InterContinental at Doral Miami, and the Aloft Miami Doral.
- Food & Dining: Doral’s diverse dining scene reflects its multicultural population, with options ranging from Latin American to Asian cuisines. Some popular restaurants in the area include Pisco y Nazca Ceviche Gastrobar, Divieto Ristorante, and Dr. Limon Ceviche Bar.
- CityPlace Doral: This mixed-use development features a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options, including a movie theater and bowling alley. CityPlace Doral regularly hosts events, such as live music and seasonal festivities.
- Museum of Graffiti: Located just a short drive from Doral, in the Wynwood neighborhood of Miami, the Museum of Graffiti offers a unique look at the history and evolution of graffiti art. This museum is an excellent destination for art enthusiasts.
- Shopping: In addition to CityPlace Doral, visitors can shop at the nearby Dolphin Mall and Miami International Mall, both offering a variety of stores, restaurants, and entertainment options.
- Day Trips: Doral’s location in Miami-Dade County makes it an excellent base for exploring nearby attractions, such as the city of Miami, South Beach, Coral Gables, and the Everglades National Park.
When visiting Doral, enjoy the city’s diverse culture, attractions, and dining options while taking advantage of its convenient location for exploring the best of South Florida.