Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, is a vibrant city located in Palm Beach County. Known for its beautiful parks, golf courses, and shopping centers, Palm Beach Gardens has a population of approximately 58,000. Here’s a guide to help you explore Palm Beach Gardens:
- Population: Palm Beach Gardens has a diverse population, with residents from various backgrounds, including Caucasian, African-American, and Hispanic communities. This diversity is reflected in the area’s culture and dining options.
- The Gardens Mall: An upscale shopping center featuring designer boutiques, popular brands, and dining options.
- PGA National Resort & Spa: A world-class golf resort with multiple championship courses, a spa, and restaurants.
- Frenchman’s Forest Natural Area: A beautiful park with walking trails, picnic areas, and opportunities for birdwatching.
- Loggerhead Marinelife Center: A nearby marine research and rehabilitation center in Juno Beach that offers educational programs and close encounters with sea turtles.
- Events & Festivals: Palm Beach Gardens hosts various events throughout the year, such as the ArtiGras Fine Arts Festival, The Gardens GreenMarket, and outdoor concerts at Downtown at the Gardens. Check the city’s event calendar for more information.
- Accommodation Alternatives: There are several accommodation options in Palm Beach Gardens, including the PGA National Resort & Spa, Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, and Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens. Neighboring cities such as Jupiter and West Palm Beach also offer additional choices, ranging from budget-friendly hotels to upscale resorts.
- Food & Dining: Palm Beach Gardens’ dining scene includes a variety of options, reflecting its multicultural population. Some popular restaurants in the area include The Cooper, The Waterway Cafe, Prosecco Cafe, and Coolinary Cafe.
When visiting Palm Beach Gardens, enjoy the area’s diverse culture, attractions, and dining options while taking advantage of its beautiful parks, golf courses, and proximity to other attractions in Palm Beach County.