Welcome to Palm Coast, a vibrant city located in Flagler County, Florida. Situated along the Atlantic coast, this beautiful city offers a mix of natural beauty, recreational opportunities, and a relaxed lifestyle for residents and visitors alike.
- Flagler Beach: A pristine beach with a laid-back atmosphere, perfect for sunbathing, swimming, and beachcombing. The nearby Flagler Beach Pier is also a popular spot for fishing and sightseeing.
- Princess Place Preserve: A 1,500-acre park featuring hiking and equestrian trails, fishing spots, and the historic Princess Lodge. Enjoy the serene environment and explore the natural beauty of this preserve.
- Palm Harbor Golf Club: This 18-hole golf course offers a challenging and scenic experience for golfers of all skill levels, complete with a pro shop, driving range, and on-site dining.
Food and Dining: Palm Coast offers a variety of dining options, from casual eateries to fine dining establishments. You’ll find diverse cuisines, including Italian, seafood, Asian, and traditional American fare, as well as popular chain restaurants.
Shopping and Services:
- Island Walk Shopping Center: A shopping plaza with a variety of stores, restaurants, and services to cater to your shopping needs.
- European Village: A unique shopping, dining, and entertainment destination featuring boutiques, restaurants, bars, and special events throughout the year.
- Graham Swamp Conservation Area: A 3,000-acre preserve with diverse wildlife and habitats, offering opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, and bird watching.
- Washington Oaks Gardens State Park: This picturesque park features beautiful formal gardens, native and exotic plants, and unique coquina rock formations along the beach.
- Palm Coast Marina: A full-service marina providing boat rentals, fishing charters, and eco-tours.
Fitness and Recreation: Palm Coast has several fitness centers, sports facilities, and parks for residents and visitors to stay active and healthy. The city is also home to numerous walking and biking trails, including the St. Joe Walkway and the Lehigh Trail.
Events and Festivals: Throughout the year, Palm Coast hosts various events and festivals, such as the Palm Coast Seafood Festival, Arbor Day Celebration, and the Flagler Beach July 4th celebration. These events provide opportunities for family-friendly entertainment and cultural experiences.
Transportation: The city is primarily accessed by car, with Interstate 95 and U.S. Route 1 serving as the main transportation corridors. The nearby Flagler Executive Airport provides general aviation services, while Daytona Beach International Airport and Jacksonville International Airport offer commercial flights.
Accommodations: Palm Coast offers a variety of accommodations to suit different budgets and preferences, including hotels, vacation rentals, and bed and breakfasts.
Thank you for exploring Palm Coast! We hope you enjoy your visit to this beautiful coastal city in Florida.